Friday, February 20, 2015

12 LISTS // 2





I'm back with list number two!  Life has been chugging along recently.  I've been trying to figure out how to make taking photographs for my blog interesting.  I've never really enjoyed photography, and I can't seem to figure out how to make it fun.  My boyfriend suggested that I look at it less like a task and more like a challenge:  figure out what I want and then how to achieve it, rather than just jumping in and taking random photos.  Thing is, I don't really know what I want to achieve.

Either way, i feel like I'd get down and feel like what I was posting was boring.  I like when bloggers inject a little personality in to their posts, rather than just posting reviews or hauls.  I like seeing life shots, home tours, storage ideas, and more creative style posts.  Can I make those sorts of things?  I guess I could try.  I don't even know where to start.


  • my artistic ability
  • positivity
  • lipstick in general
  • most of my wardrobe
  • perfume
  • my hair
  • my height
  • listening to music while walking
  • but mostly red lipstick

4 comments:

  1. That's great advice from your boyfriend. Good luck with that.


    I love your list. I'm glad most of your wardrobe makes you feel confident... I'm feeling like I need to refresh mine to get to where you are with it. =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I have been going through an almost constant wardrobe refresh the past couple of months. It's been tough because I can't just trash it all and buy ten new pieces, but thinking about it has been fun! I need a little more control when it comes to my money, though, haha!

      Delete
  2. Yay for artistic ability! I totally spaced on that one, but I also have been a bit lax on the creative front, so maybe that's why. And it's okay not to know what you want to achieve - you don't have to have it all figured out!

    www.the-flame-dame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been a bit lax as well, so I get it! And thank you!

      Delete