Friday, December 20, 2013

HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS


disco pants -- American Apparel
shoes -- TOMS black classics
'Love Is The New Black' tee -- Glamour Kills
lipstick -- Covergirl in Eternal (350)
bag -- Target

Got home for the holidays yesterday and got my belated birthday presents from my parents, which included these disco pants!  Yes!  I've wanted a pair ever since september and haven't found an excuse to buy some, but black friday sales provided the incentive!  I absolutely love them.  They're so comfortable and they're exactly what I wanted.

Went out shopping today for christmas presents with my mom today and sent out some presents to my lovely friends!  Still have to send out the christmas cards though, haha.  I'm a little behind!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment