Tuesday, December 31, 2013

NEW YEAR'S EVE

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE DAY!

I'm just about to go in to Manhattan to meet up with my bestie Celina to exchange late christmas presents and take a look around The Body Shop, but I thought I'd post my make up for the day (and evening!).  Later, I'm heading to another one of my friend's houses for her annual New Years sleepover, which I've been going to since we met in third grade!

I finished filming and editing my end of 2013 video as well, which I attempted to upload today but it was taking too long.  I'll upload it asap, though! 

See everyone in the new year!!

(ignore the bit of leaf on my sweater.  I was maneuvering to get a good bit of window light)


Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream in Light
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer and Highlighter in 125 Fair
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent

Urban Decay Naked2 Pallet in Foxy, Bootycall, Pistol, and YDK
Prestige Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner in LE-11 Azure
Maybelline Great Lash mascara in Blackest Black

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lip Liner in 021 Red Dynamite
Maybelline lipstick in 175 Bit Of Berry


No comments:

Post a Comment