Sunday, April 12, 2015

#THE100DAYPROJECT


In an effort to start drawing again, I began The 100 Day Project, which actually started the day I found out about it.  The Private Life of a Girl posted about participating and I thought it might be just the ticket to get me back in the art-making groove.  It's only been a week so far and I already feel happy and more inspired when I go to pick up the sketchpad and pencil! 

Forcing myself to draw for an "event" of sorts definitely makes me feel so much more motivated than before.  On day two, I actually hated the drawing I did, but I finished and posted it anyway, just to continue with the project.  I've been really enjoying it as a way to casually make myself create without the pressure of concept, theme, and larger picture.


Day 1 // Max.
The main character from my thesis.


Day 2 //
I've been listening to AWOLNATION's new album a lot.


Day 3 // Jesse.
I just finished and loved Breaking Bad.


Day 4 // "May you be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows you're dead."
I recently picked up Peaky Blinders again and I've been really enjoying it.


Day 5 // "The work we do, there's often a price."
Not many people know, but I've an avid weekly viewer of Elementary.

No comments:

Post a Comment