Why did I stop doing this? Life got crazy, and I just didn't want to blog anymore. I've been really struggling with inspiration recently, so let's see where this goes. I missed January's list, so here's some pseudo-resolutions, comin' at you this February.
- I want to read more this year, and really take time to become involved in reading. I've already started a feminist book club with some friends from work, so here's hoping!
- I want to create this year. This damn art block has gone on for too long. I want to draw and make and write and get out of my funk and stop feeling bad when people ask me what I've been doing.
- I want to start doing yoga almost every day, and maybe add in a cardio element. Running or swimming maybe? I should just try yoga first, though. It shouldn't be as hard as it feels! I always feel really good after a short session, so why is it so hard to roll out the mat on a daily basis?
- I want to do more things. I want to go out on walks, talk with strangers, make new friends, go on a trip.
- I want to spend less money, and be happier with what I have. I have a lot. I need to realize that.
- I want to learn to play an instrument. I just found some "drumming without drums" videos on youtube. Hah.