Monday, April 21, 2014

INSPIRATION // SKETCHES SNATCHED


Sketches Snatched is a blog full of amazing digital paintings by Massimo Carnevale.  I discovered his blog years ago and was immediately in love (because of my love of both film and art, of course).  The rediscovery came while I was debating what to use as my new desktop image.  I was browsing through my inspiration folder and the only thing that really stuck with me was the image above, which is from the film "Once Upon The Time In The West."  There's not a lot of info on his work, but I think it speaks for itself.

Check out Sketches Snatched HERE.

xxTanya













Disclaimer // I do not own any of the art featured in this post.  If this is your work and you would like it removed, please contact me!


No comments:

Post a Comment