Sunday, March 13, 2016

LITTLE LISTS // II

With all the time I spend on the internet, I find a lot of stuff that I think is cool.  So here's some cool stuff.


I loved Randi's (of Sailing over a Cardboard Sea) Twin Peaks Style Study.  I love Twin Peaks, and I love really looking at the costume design of "period" movies and television.  Also, Audrey's eyebrows are my eyebrow goals forever.



A Clothes Horse did a really cool list of Six Vintage Women Photographers You Should Know.  I recognized one or two, but this was a really neat introduction.  I love vintage photography; I really feel like modern photography has lost something that it had in the past.

I was linked to an amazing blog called Queering Makeup, which is all about the relationship between beauty and non-normative presentation.

Speaking of makeup, if you like watching people apply makeup while dropping some pretty amazing views on non-heteronormative sexuality and gender presentation, check out Jeffree Starr's Get Ready With Me with Alyssa Edwards.



Silvia from I Want To Be A Fool is basically everything I want to be in a blogger.  Her photography is gorgeous and I always love reading her entries.  Her recent one about Sicily left me speechless.

An Illustrated Guide to the Kon-Mari Method really helped me figure out what Marie Kondo was talking about in her book, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up.

I've been watching Weezy Waiter's videos for at least six years now, and recently I've been clicking a bit more often as I move away from my youtubers and let's players.  This video made me really think, and I can't wait for this next series.  Good thing he uploads daily!


Last but not least, I've absolutely been loving Panic! at the Disco's new album, Death of a Bachelor.  I've also been re-visiting my beloved My Chemical Romance.  Two albums of note are Danger Days: True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys and, of course, The Black Parade.


No comments:

Post a Comment