Tuesday, January 21, 2014

FEATURED // NICOLE'S FAVORITE OUTFITS OF 2013

Hey everyone!

I'd like to introduce you to a new segment I want to do every once in a while!  My friends are really important to me, and I value their input on everything having to do with life.  Therefore, I would love to feature their own thoughts on fashion, beauty, and everything in between!

I met Nicole last year on tumblr through a mutual love of One Direction, and we've been friends ever since!  She is the friend who put up with me when I started getting interested in fashion and makeup; we even started an OOTD blog on tumblr together back in september 2013.  She has always been super supportive of my want to start a blog and do youtube, which is always amazing.  Thank you girl!

So without further ado, I leave the beautiful Nicole to it.  Hope you enjoy!

xxTanya


Last year, I tried to get myself to be more adventurous when it came to fashion. It didn't really worked out since I (clearly) kept going back to certain items of clothing. I was also into wearing plain outfits (mostly all black, haha) and then adding a statement piece. It could've been an item of clothing or jewelry. I could've also done something different with my makeup (Brows were always important though -- they looked terrible in the beginning of the year, but I'm growing them out and they look a lot better now!) or my hair (no-heat curls, braids, bows). 

Anyway, here are some of my favorite outfits of 2013!

Nicole xx

January jeggings paired with oxfords 
February sweater (or any baggy top) paired with leggings and boots 
March inspired by Jade Thirwall's outfit in Little Mix's Wings MV  
May Recreated Perrie Edwards' outfit from Little Mix's BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show performance in Swindon 
June mens plaid top, black tank top, denim shorts, ankle boots 
July One Direction concert outfit // button-up top with a black cami underneath, tucked into black shorts, and Converse 
August loose crop tops (I am loving the Mickey Mouse trend) 
September white v-neck and black cardigan paired with floral shorts and heeled ankle boots 
December Christmas outfit // black shirt with rolled-up sleeves, lace skirt, tights, and boots 

No comments:

Post a Comment