Monday, January 6, 2014

MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY






wool peacoat -- American Eagle
red dress -- thrift shop
cardigan -- yard sale
scarf -- bought in the middle east by my uncle
bag -- target
boots -- sketchers

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer and Highlighter in 125 Fair
Rimmel Stay Matte powder in 001 Transparent
Prestige Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner in LE-02 Black/Brown
Jordana eyeshadow in EP/1 Beige
Maybelline Great Lash mascara in Blackest Black
Rimmel Lasting Finish lipliner in 021 Red Dynamite
Revlon Super Lusterous Creme lipstick in 654 Ravish Me Red

Today, the boy and I went to the Museum of Natural History!!  I've been there too many times to count over the years, but he had never been.  Going back now that I'm older made me realize I'm almost a little too disillusioned with the concept of museums.  We did kill animals to make the taxidermy displays, and we "obtained" most of the artifacts of other cultures, most of whom still have descendants.  It was just a little strange to walk around while thinking that sort of thing.


xxTanya


Christmas Dino!




 
Meeeeeeh you crazy kids... get off my lawn!!
 
kaiju!

No comments:

Post a Comment