Monday, January 13, 2014

TODAY




black skater dress -- Plato's Closet (thrift shop)
red cardigan -- mom
jacket -- 5.7.9
red socks -- Target
boots -- Sketchers
bag -- Target


Today I went out for a little nibble and sip with an old school friend.

Today is also the first day I wore blush and bronzer, some might consider this my first day to wear a full face of makeup!







Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream in Light
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer and Highlighter in 125 Fair
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent
Rimmel Sun Shimmer Shimmering Maxi Bronzer in 001 Sun Kiss
Maybelline Dream Bouncy blush in 45 Orchid Hush

Urban Decay Naked2 pallet in Chopper, Busted (eyes), Tease (brows)
Maybelline Great Lash mascara in Blackest Black

Kate Moss for Rimmel lipstick in 10

FX Sea Salt Spray
Tresemme Tres Two Spray hairspray

Both the Sea Salt Spray and the Dream Bouncy blush didn't really live up to my expectations.  The spray didn't really do much to my hair at all (other than oh so slightly volumize it at the roots) and the blush was barely visible on my skin!  Disappointing.  I suppose I'll just have to build it up if I decide for a more frosty look.  I also had to use my fingers to rub it in, and the texture was so odd!  It really was almost "bouncy;" I was pushing the product around and it had such an odd squishy quality.

I also went and got a couple of make up items, but I'll save my mini haul for another post!

xxTanya

No comments:

Post a Comment