Monday, March 31, 2014

MONDAY MUSIC // ARCTIC MONKEYS

Whatever People Say What I Am, That's What I'm Not // Favorite Worst Nightmare // Suck It And See // AM // Hamburg


THE ARCTIC MONKEYS //

I'm a little late to the party with these guys, but I've been reccomended them time and time again and they never stuck.  This week I had nothing to listen to, so I decided to give their album a look see, and now I haven't been able to stop listening to them!  I've had their albums on my itunes for a long time, so listening through now is super weird as I've heard to one or two of their songs over and over.  Little did I know I was missing so many gems!

All their albums are amazing in their own different ways.  I can't declare my favorite, but I have to say Hamburg and Favourite Worst Nightmare are up there.  You can listen to them on Spotify.  Find them at arcticmonkeys.com.

xxTanya


No comments:

Post a Comment