Wednesday, March 19, 2014

PERSONAL STYLE MOODBOARD







all images from pinterest
ELEMENTS //
high waisted
feminine vs. bold, casual, & comfortable
red
dark vs. light & bright
classic silhouettes
alternative casual

I've been thinking a lot about defining my personal style recently.  It's hard!  I have a basic idea of how I want to dress and how I'd like to present myself, but to better cement the ideas floating around I decided to create a little mood board.

This goes hand in hand with my desire to slim down the clothing I own.  I want to be able to look in my closet and love every single thing in there; I've wanted that for years.  I hope to one day have, ideally, a 30 piece capsule wardrobe, though I doubt that'll happen.  However, even a little more than that is less clothing than I currently own, and I'll like more things in my closet than I do now.  I want to be able to pull anything out, put it on, and love it.  I don't want any more days of wearing a "meh" outfit.  I've reached the point where quality trumps quantity (or cheapness).

Look out for a post seriously defining my personal style soon!

xxTanya


No comments:

Post a Comment