Wednesday, March 5, 2014

RECENT PURCHASES



Recently I've limited myself on the makeup front, but in exchange started to buy skincare products.  One extreme for the other, I suppose.  While the shampoo and conditioner were necessary (I'm almost out, and haven't used conditioner regularly ever), some of these were frivolous purchases.  I feel better knowing that they were relatively cheap, so that's good.

TRESemmé Healthy Volume Shampoo & Conditioner // I've always loved Tresemmé, as we've had huge salon size bottles in our home shower for years.  The smell just makes me think of home (just like Head & Shoulders, surprisingly) and is lovely since I'm living away from my parents.  I've used this for the past week and while I think I need a bit longer to properly review, I've been really enjoying this combo!

St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash //  This was on sale for something like $1.29 at Wegmans, and it smelled so good I just had to pick it up.  I'm pretty sure I'm completely set on body wash for months by this point!

Freeman's Feeling Beautiful Face Masks // I've been wanting to start using face masks as a once a week treat for a while, and when I saw the price of these I just couldn't resist getting two!  I bought them at CVS, where they're $4 or 2 for $7.  They smell great and are a lovely treat, especially for the price!  You don't need to use much per use, so I'm sure they're going to last me a while.  I have the Facial Anti-Stress Dead Sea Minerals Mask and the Facial Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask.

St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Facial Scrub // Along with masks, I've been wanting to explore the world of exfoliation.  I've heard so many good things about the St. Ives facial scrubs (especially the apricot one!) so I just had to try it out.  I love my citrus scents, so this one is absolutely perfect.  The couple of times I've used it so far, it's left my skin feeling bright but not dry.  You also only have to use the tiniest bit to get a great scrub going!

Nivea Creme // Isn't this tin so cute?  It was only $1.19, So I picked it up to give it a try.  I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I plan on it!  It's been sitting on my bedside table just waiting to be used.

Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion, Coconut Foot Creme // These were also on sale at CVS so I just had to pick them up.  I never splurge on Burt's Bees so I felt like giving these a try would be fun.  They're currently sitting on my bedside table as well and I've been using the Milk & Honey Body Lotion on my hands before bed some nights.  The Coconut Foot Creme comes next!

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Unapologetic // I love this lip color!  Everything about it is wonderful: the color, the scent, the feel, the lasting power... everything!  If I could I'd buy every single one of this line, but I must limit myself to just one or two more... eventually.

Kate for Rimmel lipstick in 107 // I've wanted this lipstick for so, so, so long, and now I've finally got it!  First seen when Zoella raved about it being one of her favorite lipsticks, I've wanted to pick up my own for months but it wasn't sold in the US.  Finally it's started popping up in a couple of places, and I snagged up my own!  I don't think the berry red will be getting a lot of use during spring and summer, but once fall rolls back around I can't wait to start wearing it!

xxTanya


No comments:

Post a Comment