Friday, February 21, 2014

HALLWALLS MID WINTER'S DRAW


Hey everyone!

I know this isn't something that people can do, or buy, or necessarily respond to, but I'm so utterly excited!  Next wednesday, I'm participating in Hallwalls Mid Winter's Drawing Rally!  I can't believe I was invited to join these amazing artists in drawing and then auctioning off our drawings to help fund the gallery.  I've participated in anything like this before, and I am so, so, so excited!

I don't really know what to expect, but I have a couple of friends participating as well, along with some acquaintances as well, so there will be some friendly faces.  Along with that, I'm sure many people I know will turn up to see the fun times.

I kind of need to come up with an idea of something to draw, though.  Do a couple of compositional sketches, decide what medium I'm going to use, etc.  I have no idea at this point, so I gotta work on that this weekend, gah!  I have so much to do!

I'm going to have Brian take photos of the even while I'm drawing, and I'll take my own photos during the first session so I'll have a super cool blog post for you next week!  I seriously can't wait.

xxTanya

No comments:

Post a Comment