Sunday, February 2, 2014

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY


Today I woke up at 8 for club re-orientation which was rough but rewarding since I didn't know anything when I became president of my club and didn't go to the original orientation in the fall.  I'm president of the SVAO, or Student Visual Arts Organization, at my school and we're trying to get the club back up and running this semester so it can continue to actually do productive things in the years to come.

I also went to my friend's house for the superbowl, which was just a lot of laughs and seeing friends I don't usually see.  And then I fell on the walk home, since every possible bit of sidewalk is icy.  However, I did take some selfies before I left!

I'm wearing my Naked2 Pallet, Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation, e.l.f. baked highlighter and blush, Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips bronzer in Vegas Strip, and my new Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Big Bang that I got the other day (finally!).  I've wanted the Lip Lacquer for a while now, and when I saw it was a little on sale, I went for it.  Now I want the color Celestial too, though!

xxTanya






No comments:

Post a Comment